Oak Ridge Associated Universities

Applicant should have a Bachelors Degree in Environmental and Marine Sciences or related fields.

We are looking for a post-BS intern to support the activities of a busy ecosystem ecology laboratory. This may include sample collection from remote field sites, as well as sample processing and management, with an emphasis on samples collecte4d from a field experiment in Barrow, AK. Leaves, ...


Find new funding sources with SciVal Funding

Penn State now utilizes SciVal Funding. First-time users must create a log in while accessing the site from within the Penn State network. For questions or assistance accessing SciVal Funding, please contact Michelle Hutnik.