Join us for a discussion with a panel of experts who work with stakeholders on seeking solutions for complex natural resource issues or “wicked issues,” especially water and agriculture.
After providing a short introduction on where they work, each panelist will provide a few minutes on three questions:
- How they approach the challenges of addressing or managing difficult natural resource issues;
- Thoughts on engaging diverse stakeholders; and
- Keys to success in managing such issues.
The short presentations will then be followed by discussion and questions from the audience; active participation is encouraged!
Informal lunch provided
- Environmental Scientist, Conservation & Survey Division
- School of Natural Resources, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Director, William D. Ruckelshaus Center
- University of Washington and Washington State University
- Lead Research Soil Scientist
- US Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service
- Senior Lecturer, Penn State Law
- Assistant Director, Penn State Institutes of Energy and the Environment
Questions? Contact Lara Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 814-865-4806