The Department of Environmental Protection is hosting a series of more than a dozen Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) 1-day workshops for communities across the State required to submit stormwater water quality plans.
The goal of the workshops is to help prepare current and future permittees for their next permit application or NOI (Notice of Intent).
The first series of workshops will help prepare current and future permittees for the next permit application or NOI (Notice of Intent). Registration for the first series of workshops is now open and limited to 50 participants each workshop (details on registration form). The official Registration Form and payment must be received by DEP via mail 30 days before each workshop begins.
The second series of one day workshops will cover how to prepare the Pollutant Reduction Plans and TMDL Plans that must be submitted as part of the application or NOI for some permittees. Registration information for these workshops will be coming soon."
- June 14 or 15: Park Inn By Radisson, Uniontown, 700 Main St., Uniontown;
- June 21 or 22: Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, 100 Adams Ave., Scranton;
- June 28 or 29: Crowne Plaza Reading Hotel, 1741 Paper Mill Rd., Wyomissing:
- Week of July 11: York Area, to be announced
- July 19 or 20: Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn, 7701 West Branch Highway, Lewisburg; and
- Week of July 25: Cranberry Township Area, Butler County, to be announced.